Will For Singles Plan

$129.00 includes 1 year membership

Plan Information

  • Last Will and Testament
  • Durable Power of Attorney for Finance
  • Advance Health Care Directive
  • And Much More!
Want a discount? Become a member!



The Single Person Will Plan is intended for unmarried adults residing in California who do not own real estate and have less than $150,000 in assets.

Included Documents

Written instructions also provided with each form

Everyone who has a trust should also have a pour-over-will. Unless you have minor children, this document should never have to be used. It is only a back-up plan in the event that you forget to put an asset in your trust before you die. Whatever you forget “pours-over” to your trust and follows your instructions there. If you have children under the age of 18, then this is the document where you will appoint guardians for them.

This document allows you to name someone to act on your behalf with regard to all of your financial, business and legal affairs in the event of your incapacity. They are called your attorney-in-fact.

This holographic codicil to a Will allows you to amend the Will in your own handwriting over the years without the need of witnesses or notaries. The Trust refers to this list so that you can easily give away furnishing, jewelry and other personal possessions.

Since the Will does not become effective until death, it can be helpful to name Guardians of your minor children in the event of your incapacity or if you need someone to care for them temporarily (for example, while you are on vacation).

This document waives the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act so that the person you name as your agent in your Advance Healthcare Directive can communicate with your doctor.

This letter can be customized for each of your life insurance policies in order to request that they transfer ownership to your trust and that they change the beneficiary to be your trust. If you prefer to have your life insurance pass estate tax free on your death, consider setting up an irrevocable life insurance trust instead.

This form asks you to identify your online assets and  passwords. It is intended to assist someone by providing information in the event of your death or incapacity.

Often a blurry notary seal can be considered “illegible” by the county recorder where the document (usually a deed) is being recorded. In that case, you will want the notary to sign this form and attach it to the illegible notarization.

The information you provide on these pages will be very helpful to the next person in charge of your estate or trust. These pages are optional and may be completed by you at  your  leisure,  or  not  at all.  Keep this important  information  with  your  other  estate  planning documents and inform the next person in charge where to find them.